We’re Doing It a Bit Differently Here
- Guidance - We assess where you’re at, plan for where you need to be, and get you moving forward. Immediately.
- Responsiveness - We provide on-demand classes, Q&As, and office hours based on topics you need help with.
- Curation - We share archived workshops, discussions, and resources – organized for when you need them.
- Community - We encourage ongoing group communication for ideas, feedback, and other support.
- Commitment - We’re dedicated to getting you the specific answers you need, as you need them.
This is not just another webinar to quietly watch...
Take the Uncertainty Out of Your Campaign
- Get clarity on realistic expectations and outcomes.
- Start immediately on the tasks that are most important at this very moment.
- Steer clear of unproven products and services, and get recommendations on those that can really help.
- Be confident that you are aware of everything that you can do to give your project the best shot.
By optimizing your time spent preparing and being more effective in doing so, you increase your odds of successfully funding.
Existing Media Assets Collection
Landing Page Development
Email Marketing Setup
Social Media Setup
Finalizing Campaign Finances
Media Assets Creation
Personal Network Outreach
Facebook Ads Setup & Optimization
Social Media Activity
Promotional Content Development
Landing Page Optimization
Viral Marketing Strategies
Crowdfunding Platform Selection
Campaign Page Content Development
Early Supporter Engagement
Live Event Planning
Additional Promotion Activities
Launch Day Scenario Development
Imminent Launch Tasks Sequence
Live Campaign Strategy & Tactics
Backer Engagement & Management
Failed Campaign Considerations
E-commerce Platform Recommendations
Your Chances of Launch Day Success Are Far Greater If...
...you commit 3-6 months to launch preparation:
- Month 1: Make a plan, organize all of your material, and get some early feedback.
- Month 2: Start getting the word out and collect more feedback.
- Month 3: Polish your project and dial up the promotion and outreach.
- Months 4-6: Rinse and repeat until you have enough of an audience to be confident in your launch.
- (These are rough estimates.)
Wherever you are on your crowdfunding journey, stay as long as you need or just get the specific help you're looking for. Any content that is shared or developed with one member in the program will be available to all members.